HID readers are able to read all of the HID card technologies. HID readers can only read cards/credentials that they are programmed to, unless they are multi-technology readers, they will then be able to read more than one technology. There are many different HID proximity readers and technologies, which include the following:.
HID iCLASS Contactless Card Readers
HID iCLASS contactless readers are able to read iCLASS 13.56 MHz contactless smart cards. Applications that HID iCLASS smart cards can be found in are cashless vending, PC log on, biometric authentication, and more. HID iCLASS contactless readers come in different shapes and sizes, with or without keypads, and are great for both indoor and outdoor environments.
HID Proximity Readers
HID proximity readers are compatible with and able to read 125 kHz HID proximity cards. Different HID proximity readers have different read ranges and the power consumption of them are generally low. There are also a variety of mounting options, such as mullion and an electrical box. Some HID proximity readers are even IP55 rated against dust, dirt, and non-corrosive liquids.
HID FlexSmart MIFARE/DESFire Readers
The HID FlexSmart MIFARE readers and HID FlexSmart DESFire readers are able to easily be implemented into your MIFARE or DESFire applications. Some applications that HID FlexSmart MIFARE/DESFire readers can be found in include access control (biometric and contactless), public transportation, toll roads, and many more.
HID multiCLASS Readers
The HID multiCLASS readers (multi-technology) are able to read multiple types of cards without having to change over the whole access control system and the user cards. Transitions from one card technology to another are made much easier with HID multiCLASS readers within one building or across multiple buildings. Security is also kept with the HID multiCLASS readers, as well as the ease of proximity, the power of smart cards, and a great access control system.
HID EDGE Readers
HID Edge readers are single-door IP-based access control, stand-alone solutions that are very cost-effective. They are a true IP solution that works with open architecture and IP-centric environments. With remote management through a web browser, HID Edge readers have never been easy to use for access control. Integrating an iCLASS or MultiCLASS reader is very easy with HID Edge readers. Converting to a host is really quick and easy with the HID Edge readers. A single CAT-5 cable can run the door, separate power supplies and multi-door controllers aren't required anymore.
HID OMNIKEY Readers
HID OMNIKEY readers are made to support iCLASS on the Desktop. For organizations that are looking to have access control to their computer systems, the HID OMNIKEY readers are part of creating that solution. The HID OMNIKEY readers are connected to a desktop or laptop computer via USB. If a USB connection is not desired for the HID OMNIKEY readers, another option connection is a PCMCIA. The HID OMNIKEY readers are also designed to work with naviGO, which is a cost-effective solution that has strong authentication when it comes to computer access control using iCLASS cards.
All Products are NEW, factory sealed and come with the FULL manufacturer's warranty (unless otherwise specified).
- Portable, lightweight, small form factor.
- High-speed USB connection compatible with virtually all contact smart cards and PC operating systems.
- Ideal for easy, large-scale installations.
- Easy plug-and-play installation with drivers compatible with all operating systems and contact smart cards.
- Meets PC-2001 Specification, as well as all major industry standards including Microsoft WHQL, ISO 7816, and PC/SC.
- High speed transmission of data for multiple operations, including digital signature applications and online banking.
- Easy installation.
- CCID and EMV certified.
- Supports 420 Kbps high speed data transmission.
- Connects via PCMCIA.
- Robust metal housing .
- Supports high speed data transmission on all major operating systems.
- Supports multiple operating systems- including Linux.
- OMNIKEY Smart@Link Chipset.
- Alloy construction for durability and visual appeal.
- Supports HID, NXP, TagIT, ST Micro, Infineon, Atmel, KSW TempSens
- Features contactless 2048 bit key generation in RSA mode
- Secure, sleek, and convenient
- HID Prox reader with an USB interface.
- Compatible with all popular operating systems.
- A variety of available colors suitable for work environments.
- Plug-and-play USB reader that reads unique number from HID Proximity cards.
- Compliant with a variety of standards used by financial institutions.
- Equipped with an interchangeable standing base and easily mounted to any PC monitor.
- USB smart card reader for desktop use.
- Works with existing HID Prox cards.
- Easy to install through plug-and-play architecture.
- USB reader that works with virtually all operation systems.
- HID Prox, iCLASS and iCLASS SE credentials supported.
- Dual frequency support makes migration easy.
- Supports iCLASS, MIFARE, and MIFARE DESFire, tags and NFC enabled devices, among others.
- Reads ISO 14443 A/B and 15693, and ISO 7816 contact card standards.
- Dependable OMNIKEY driver and hardware technology.
- Compatible with Windows, Linux, and Mac operating systems
- Configurable keyboard wedge allows for flexible data structures
- SIO-enabled credential support, including HID Prox, MIFARE Classic, MIFARE DESFire, EV1, iCLASS, iCLASS SE
- Installation is easy with drivers for all major operating systems.
- Ease of use via USB CCID and hot-plug drivers.
- For use with SIM-sized smart cards.
- Fashionable design and key-chain loop to prevent misplacement..>
- USB 2.0 host interface card reader.
- Includes a MicroSD slot-in interface.
- Supports 5V, 3V and 1.8V Smart Cards, ISO 7816 Class A, B, C card types.
- Provides the fastest ISO standard contactless transmission available.
- Perfect choice for mobile end-users who utilize HID iCLASS technology.
- The unit integrates seamlessly with a wide number of applications such as iCLASS on the Desktop.
- Multi-factor fingerprint and smart card USB desktop reader.
- Compatible with virtually any PC operating system.
- Works with a vast majority of smart cards and biometric vendors.
- Supports FIPS-201, iCLASS and HID Prox
- Both pigtail and terminal configuration
- Smallest iCLASS FIPS-201 reader from HID
- Supports iCLASS, SE, DESFire, MIFARE and FIPS-201
- Mullion-sized mounting and durable for any environment
- 11.5% of Pigtail and Terminal Strip from recycled materials
- Provides CAK in addition to CHUID + VIS authentication
- Compatible with a wide variety of larger 13.56 MHz cards
- Eases migration to smart cards
- FIPS 201 compliant, FICAM compliance possible
- Field upgradeable
- Large number of protocols supported
- Provides FIPS 201 compliance for limited" locations
- Offers two-factor PIV and PIN authentication
- CAK authentication or CHUID + VIS authentication for controlled" locations
- Long read range distance, of up to 6' with ProxPass.
- 'Parking hold' feature allows for accurate detection of vehicles in parking lanes.
- Widely compatible with all cards and tags using formats up to 85 bits.
- Multiple configuration options for added convenience.
- Features the SIA 26-bit Wiegand interface for connectivity.
- Can read HID cards with formats up to 85 bits.
- Compatible with all standard access control systems.
- Wiegard or Clock-and-Data Interface Support
- Tough Polycarbonate Exterior
- Simple Operation and Installation
- Ultra-slim profile, replaceable covers with different designs and colors to fit every decor.
- Reader embedded in two-piece weatherproof enclosure, suitable for both indoor and outdoor operation.
- Both Wiegand and Clock-and-Data models available.
- Rugged weatherproof design for outdoor or indoor installation
- Weigand, Clock-and-Data or Serial support
- Optional Keypad for Multi-factor Authentication
- Easily mounts on electric box, metal or glass
- Wiegand or Clock-and-Data interface support
- Multicolor LED
- Lower price, better performance
The HID EntryProx reader is able to read prox cards and tags, while providing single-door proximity access control
The HID multiprox readers are an ideal replacement to assist in upgrading existing Schlage/Westinghouse (WSE) systems
The HID biometric bioCLASS readers use contactless smart card technology, PIN numbers, and also offers biometric verification
- Read range up to 18 inches.
- iCLASS and ISO 15693 support.
- Can be connected to a loop detector.
- Two R90s can be paired to handle HI-LO truck and car installations.
- Contactless iCLASS/MIFARE/DESFire smart card reader/writer solution.
- PIN keypad allows for dual-factor authentication.
- Waterproof and durable.
- Smart card reader with advanced support for iCLASS card technology.
- Two-stage security through the use of a card reader and an integrated keypad for PIN entry.
- Highly-featured reader, with support for rich end-user functionality thanks to an LCD screen and function keys.
- Three-factor authentication - biometric, PIN and smart card
- Wide support for industry smart cards
- Secure biometric data stored only on the user's smart card
- Dual-support for magstripe and iCLASS smart cards
- Wiegand or Clock-and-Data interface support
- Removable magstripe panel for easy upgrade
- Support for both magstripe and 13.56 smart cards
- Wiegand or Clock-and-Data interface support
- Removable magstripe panel for easy upgrade
- 12-key tactile keypad included
- Support for MIFARE DESFire EV1.
- SAM (Secure Access Module).
- Easy migration from MIFARE Classic and other older protocols.
- Small reader for mullion-mounted door installs.
Custom applications find these readers/writers very beneficial since there are different amounts of data storage capacities.
- Smart card reader with biometric verification
- Keypad for dual-factor authentication
- Multiple applications beyond access control
iCLASS SE® Decor Readers are compact and stylish smart card readers from the iCLASS SE® platform
- Multiple layers of platform security plus certified-secure, anti-tampering hardware
- Smallest size SE reader designed for mini-mullion door installs
- Bidirectional and NFC-smartphone communication capability
- Multi-layered security using SIO (Secure Identity Objects)
- Supports iCLASS, MIFARE, DESFire EV1, SE, Seos and ODSP protocols
- Small size (1.9" x 6.0") designed for mullion-mount
- Designed for 3.3" Back Boxes
- Supports multiple technologies from Seos to MIFARE
- Optional OSDP (Open Supervised Device Support) for secure communications
- Provides enhanced security using the latest standards
- Offers a path to newer security access devices including smart phones
- Conserves resources via intelligent power management
- 12-key keypad included
- Wide range of secure protocols supported
- Single-gang switch box size
- Supports HID Prox, Indala, AWID and EM410
- Allows for mobile device support
- Smallest reader size available (mini-mullion)
- Supports iCLASS SE, DESFire EVI, MIFARE
- Standard mullion-sized
- Supports multiple 125 kHz Prox protocols
- Supports iCLASS, Prox, EM4102
- Option of OSDP with SCP, secured with EAL5+, for enhanced security
- 83.8 millimeter square size
- Includes support for Indala, HID Prox, EM4102, and AWID at 125 kHz
- Exceptionally secure due to multi-layer security solutions
- Multiple panel connection options for ease of installation
- 4x3 tamper-proof keypad
- Supports both 13.56 MHz and 125 kHz cards
- Can be used in America, Europe and Asia
- Low cost.
- Compatible with iCLASS, MIFARE/DESFire and Prox.
- Built on the HID OPIN platform.
- Built-in Power-over-Ethernet.
- Easy remote configuration.
- Simple standalone unit that can also be used in a host environment.
- PoE (Power over Ethernet) eliminates the need for power supply.
- Easy to use interface.
- Integrated iCLASS reader.
- Embedded user interface, no external software requirement.
- 'Door Dashboard' accesses door commands, status, alarms, and recent events from all screens.
- Works with Card only, PIN only, and Card and PIN .
- Can manage up to 8 schedules and 3 intervals each day.
- 32-bit RISC CPU, 100 MHz processor .
The HID Kits include an Edge reader and a multiCLASS reader
- Support ISO 14443A MIFARE DESFire cards.
- Highly customizable configurations solve all application control challenges.
- Upgradable in the field.
- Wide support for legacy and new card formats.
- Read range up to 12 inches.
- UL294/cUL, FCC (US) certified.
- Utilizes highly secure FlexSecur technology.
- Automatically screens out unauthorized cards before sending access data to the host.
- Small profile allows the reader to be mounted in virtually any workspace environment.
- Supports card formats up to 172 bits.
- Designed to replace a Wiegand Reader.
- Highly secure proximity reader thanks to Indala FlexSecur technology.
- Indala has more application choices than any other due to superior format control.
- Multiple choices in the Indala portfolio provide qualities to meet every proximity reader requirement.
- FlexSecur Technology allows for password-protected security, screening out unauthorized cards and protecting your valuable data.
- Compatible with Wiegand, Magstripe and Serial output formats.
- Rugged, vandal-resistant, aesthetically pleasing design.
- Space saving, small footprint card reader.
- Flexible operation options, security and excellent customer care.
- Equipped with all of Indala's superior features.
Key features of these wall switch readers include:
- Mounts on a wall box or flat surface.
- Vandal-proof and weather resistant.
- Wiegand or magnetic stripe output formats.