HID OMNIKEY Readers
HID OMNIKEY Readers
HID OMNIKEY readers are made to support iCLASS on the Desktop. For organizations that are looking to have access control to their computer systems, the HID OMNIKEY readers are part of creating that solution. The HID OMNIKEY readers are connected to a desktop or laptop computer via USB. If a USB connection is not desired for the HID OMNIKEY readers, another option connection is a PCMCIA. The HID OMNIKEY readers are also designed to work with naviGO, which is a cost-effective solution that has strong authentication when it comes to computer access control using iCLASS cards.
Get More InformationOMNIKEY How to Order GuideOMNIKEY Installation GuideOMNIKEY Downloads
All Products are NEW, factory sealed and come with the FULL manufacturer's warranty (unless otherwise specified).
- Perfect for high traffic workplaces where security is important.
- Bluetooth technology offering secure connection to handheld and PC devices.
- Supports ISO 7816-3 for T=0 or T=1 protocol cards, EMV 2000 Level 1, and Microsoft WHQL.
- Portable, lightweight, small form factor.
- High-speed USB connection compatible with virtually all contact smart cards and PC operating systems.
- Ideal for easy, large-scale installations.
- Easy plug-and-play installation with drivers compatible with all operating systems and contact smart cards.
- Meets PC-2001 Specification, as well as all major industry standards including Microsoft WHQL, ISO 7816, and PC/SC.
- High speed transmission of data for multiple operations, including digital signature applications and online banking.
- Easy installation.
- CCID and EMV certified.
- Supports 420 Kbps high speed data transmission.
- Simple plug-and-play installation.
- Common Criteria EAL 3+ certified.
- FIPS 201 approved product.
- PIN entry requirement means data on each card is completely secure.
- Plug and play design allows for easy installation and automatic configuration.
- Compatible with virtually any contact smart card.
- Supports all major operating systems.
- Complies with all relevant industry standards.
- Fits into a 3.5" floppy disc bay housing
- Compatible with virtually all contact smart cards
- Supports high-speed data transmission
- Connects via PCMCIA.
- Robust metal housing .
- Supports high speed data transmission on all major operating systems.
- Contactless 12.56 MHz Reader in ExpressCard Format.
- Enables Mobile Two-Factor Authentication.
- Can be Permanently Housed in an ExpressCard Slot.
- Supports multiple operating systems- including Linux.
- OMNIKEY Smart@Link Chipset.
- Alloy construction for durability and visual appeal.
- Supports HID, NXP, TagIT, ST Micro, Infineon, Atmel, KSW TempSens
- Features contactless 2048 bit key generation in RSA mode
- Secure, sleek, and convenient
- HID Prox reader with an USB interface.
- Compatible with all popular operating systems.
- A variety of available colors suitable for work environments.
- Plug-and-play USB reader that reads unique number from HID Proximity cards.
- Compliant with a variety of standards used by financial institutions.
- Equipped with an interchangeable standing base and easily mounted to any PC monitor.
- USB smart card reader for desktop use.
- Works with existing HID Prox cards.
- Easy to install through plug-and-play architecture.
- USB reader that works with virtually all operation systems.
- HID Prox, iCLASS and iCLASS SE credentials supported.
- Dual frequency support makes migration easy.
- Supports iCLASS, MIFARE, and MIFARE DESFire, tags and NFC enabled devices, among others.
- Reads ISO 14443 A/B and 15693, and ISO 7816 contact card standards.
- Dependable OMNIKEY driver and hardware technology.
- Compatible with Windows, Linux, and Mac operating systems
- Configurable keyboard wedge allows for flexible data structures
- SIO-enabled credential support, including HID Prox, MIFARE Classic, MIFARE DESFire, EV1, iCLASS, iCLASS SE
- Installation is easy with drivers for all major operating systems.
- Ease of use via USB CCID and hot-plug drivers.
- For use with SIM-sized smart cards.
- Fashionable design and key-chain loop to prevent misplacement..>
- USB 2.0 host interface card reader.
- Includes a MicroSD slot-in interface.
- Supports 5V, 3V and 1.8V Smart Cards, ISO 7816 Class A, B, C card types.
- Provides the fastest ISO standard contactless transmission available.
- Perfect choice for mobile end-users who utilize HID iCLASS technology.
- The unit integrates seamlessly with a wide number of applications such as iCLASS on the Desktop.
- Multi-factor fingerprint and smart card USB desktop reader.
- Compatible with virtually any PC operating system.
- Works with a vast majority of smart cards and biometric vendors.