HID OMNIKEY Readers
HID OMNIKEY Readers
HID OMNIKEY readers are made to support iCLASS on the Desktop. For organizations that are looking to have access control to their computer systems, the HID OMNIKEY readers are part of creating that solution. The HID OMNIKEY readers are connected to a desktop or laptop computer via USB. If a USB connection is not desired for the HID OMNIKEY readers, another option connection is a PCMCIA. The HID OMNIKEY readers are also designed to work with naviGO, which is a cost-effective solution that has strong authentication when it comes to computer access control using iCLASS cards.
Get More InformationOMNIKEY How to Order GuideOMNIKEY Installation GuideOMNIKEY Downloads
All Products are NEW, factory sealed and come with the FULL manufacturer's warranty (unless otherwise specified).
- Portable, lightweight, small form factor.
- High-speed USB connection compatible with virtually all contact smart cards and PC operating systems.
- Ideal for easy, large-scale installations.
- Easy plug-and-play installation with drivers compatible with all operating systems and contact smart cards.
- Meets PC-2001 Specification, as well as all major industry standards including Microsoft WHQL, ISO 7816, and PC/SC.
- High speed transmission of data for multiple operations, including digital signature applications and online banking.
- Easy installation.
- CCID and EMV certified.
- Supports 420 Kbps high speed data transmission.
- Connects via PCMCIA.
- Robust metal housing .
- Supports high speed data transmission on all major operating systems.
- Supports HID, NXP, TagIT, ST Micro, Infineon, Atmel, KSW TempSens
- Features contactless 2048 bit key generation in RSA mode
- Secure, sleek, and convenient
- HID Prox reader with an USB interface.
- Compatible with all popular operating systems.
- A variety of available colors suitable for work environments.
- Compatible with Windows, Linux, and Mac operating systems
- Configurable keyboard wedge allows for flexible data structures
- SIO-enabled credential support, including HID Prox, MIFARE Classic, MIFARE DESFire, EV1, iCLASS, iCLASS SE
- Installation is easy with drivers for all major operating systems.
- Ease of use via USB CCID and hot-plug drivers.
- For use with SIM-sized smart cards.
- Fashionable design and key-chain loop to prevent misplacement..>
- Multi-factor fingerprint and smart card USB desktop reader.
- Compatible with virtually any PC operating system.
- Works with a vast majority of smart cards and biometric vendors.