Zebra is one of the leading manufacturers of card printers that are used for producing employee identification badges, membership cards, gifts cards and more.
The current line of card printers from Zebra is represented by the ZXP family which consists of the following 4 series of printers:
- ZXP Series 1: entry-level, single-sided card printer
- ZXP Series 3: mid-range, single/dual-sided card printer
- ZXP Series 7: high-performance printer with lamination option
- ZXP Series 8: Zebra's original retransfer card printer which has been discontinued and replaced by the Zebra ZXP Series 9 ID Card Printers.
- ZXP Series 9: Zebra's 2nd generation of retransfer card printer for producing exceptionally high quality cards with fast print speeds.
There are many options available for these card printers with availability depending on the specific printer series. Options may include single or dual-sided card printing, wired and wireless (Wi-Fi) connectivity, smart card and magnetic stripe encoding, and lamination for higher security and card durability.
If you're considering a Zebra card printer, or any card printer for that matter, please contact us for recommendations on the best solution for your needs. We are not only an Authorized Reseller of Zebra printers and supplies, but also an Authorized Zebra Card Printer Repair Center and are happy to help you with any questions you might have.
If you have a Zebra (or competitor) card printer that you can trade-in, then you should check out the Zebra 2015 Printer Trade-In Program which offers rebates of up to $400:
Eligible Printers for Go Zebra 2017 Printer Trade-In Program
Quick Guide to Go Zebra 2017 Printer Trade-In Program
All Products are NEW, factory sealed and come with the FULL manufacturer's warranty (unless otherwise specified).