HID Proximity Readers
HID Proximity Readers
HID proximity readers are compatible with and able to read 125 kHz HID proximity cards. There are different types of proximity readers that come in different shapes and sizes. Each of the proximity readers have other unique qualities about them, such as read range. Some proximity readers have a short read range and others have a long read range. The power consumption of the HID proximity readers is also generally low. There are different types of mounting options for HID proximity readers available such as mullion, on an electrical box, and also even on glass. If the environment that the HID proximity readers will be placed in is a harsh environment, some of them are IP55 certified against dust, dirt, and non-corrosive liquids. No matter what your application there, the right HID proximity reader is out there.
Get More InformationProximity Cards and Readers How to Order GuideHow an HID card is "Read"Prox Readers Comparison Chart
All Products are NEW, factory sealed and come with the FULL manufacturer's warranty (unless otherwise specified).
- Long read range distance, of up to 6' with ProxPass.
- 'Parking hold' feature allows for accurate detection of vehicles in parking lanes.
- Widely compatible with all cards and tags using formats up to 85 bits.
- Multiple configuration options for added convenience.
- Features the SIA 26-bit Wiegand interface for connectivity.
- Can read HID cards with formats up to 85 bits.
- Compatible with all standard access control systems.
- Wiegard or Clock-and-Data Interface Support
- Tough Polycarbonate Exterior
- Simple Operation and Installation
- Ultra-slim profile, replaceable covers with different designs and colors to fit every decor.
- Reader embedded in two-piece weatherproof enclosure, suitable for both indoor and outdoor operation.
- Both Wiegand and Clock-and-Data models available.
- Rugged weatherproof design for outdoor or indoor installation
- Weigand, Clock-and-Data or Serial support
- Optional Keypad for Multi-factor Authentication
- Easily mounts on electric box, metal or glass
- Wiegand or Clock-and-Data interface support
- Multicolor LED
- Lower price, better performance
The HID EntryProx reader is able to read prox cards and tags, while providing single-door proximity access control
The HID multiprox readers are an ideal replacement to assist in upgrading existing Schlage/Westinghouse (WSE) systems