Durable, thin and offering a minimum of 100,000 reads, the iCLASS 200x range of 13.56 MHz contactless smart cards offers power, durability and flexibility rarely seen in entry card technology.
Versatile, secure and convenient, the data sent between the iCLASS 200x card and the iCLASS reader is fully encrypted to a high industry standard up to triple DES encryption. Mutual authentication is performed using 64-bit read/write keys. Compromised data is virtually impossible. Despite these high levels of security, transaction times are lightning quick typically less than 100 milliseconds for a complex transaction.
The iCLASS 200x cards are all made from PVC laminate and offer similar features to each other, differing on the amount of memory available on-card and its configuration:
- The 2000 is 2k-bit (ISO 15638 standard compliant only) with 1 HID access application area and 1 user-configurable area.
- The 2001 is 16k-bit with 2 application areas.
- The 2002 is 16k-bit with 16 application areas.
- The 2003 is 32k-bit with 2 application areas and an additional 16-bit user-configurable area.
- The 2004 is 32k-bit with 16 application areas and an additional 16-bit user-configurable area.The iCLASS 2001-2004 cards all offer enough space to store multiple templates of biometric data, and all conform to both ISO 15693 and ISO 14443B.
Additional options include a magnetic stripe, external card number for easier administration, and custom artwork to add a level of professionalism and set your cards apart. Photo identification can be printed onto the card. Composite PET/PCV versions are available for all cards.
Cost effective, versatile and reliable, the iCLASS 200x range from HID is an excellent choice for virtually any application.
The 13.56 MHz iCLASS embeddable range of cards allows you to embed the smart chip of your choice into a contactless card already packed full of features.
With iClass and Prox features, 64-bit read/write encryption keys and up to 32-bit on-card memory for biometric template data, the iCLASS embeddable 201x is a modern card able to handle the most complex of applications. A magnetic stripe, photo ID and barcode can be added on top of this impressive feature set should your application require them.
The following cards are available in the iCLASS embeddable range:
- 2030 - memory: 2k-bit, application areas: 2
- 2031 - memory: 16k-bit, application areas: 2
- 2031 - memory: 16k-bit, application areas: 16
- 2032 - memory: 32k-bit, application areas: 16k/2 plus 16k
- 2033 - memory: 32k-bit, application areas: 16k/16 plus 16k
Composite PVC/PET versions are 2130, 2031, 2132, 2133 and 2134 respectively.
With a typical read range of 3-4 inches depending on installation setup, iCLASS cards continue to perform time and time again. Transaction times are less than 100 milliseconds and you can expect the card to perform over 100,000 reads at a minimum. No battery is required, and the card is made from thin, flexible PVC and meets ISO standards for thickness, allowing for custom graphics and photo IDs to be easily printed upon the card.
A class-leading contactless proximity card, the 201x iCLASS embeddable range offers you your choice of contact smart chip modules and wraps it up in a versatile, durable package.