Magicard Prima 3 ID Card Printers
Get the highest print quality with the Prima 3.The reverse-transfer Prima is ideal for producing top quality, durable cards. The quality of the finished card is similar to that achieved by off-set litho printing, but with the advantage that every card can be different.
- New Graphical Driver with auto ribbon detection, auto-cleaning prompts, and consumables status updates.
- USB 2.0 and Ethernet now standard.
- Wide range of encoding options - Philips Mifare, Desfire, HID iClass and Legic.
- Batch printing with up to 7 printers (Prima High Output version).
- In-line Lamination options.
- Extensive choice of field upgrades.
The reverse transfer process works like this: The ID card images are transferred (or sublimated) from the YMCK dye film onto a clear film which is then laminated entirely onto the card, with the image underneath. In comparison, the traditional direct to card printers apply the dyes from the YMCK film directly to the card, diffusing the dyes into the surface followed by a clear layer of acrylic. Both methods use YMCK dye films, but the reverse transfer method uses an additional polyester based transfer film.
Full three year UltraCoverPlus warranty with no hassle printhead and loaner cover in North America and EU.
Duplex printing for convenient one-stop issuance of double-sided cards, and for batch printing applications.
| ||High quality 300dpi images, with true colors, right to the edge of the card. |