HDP5000 Card Printer/EncoderHigh Definition Printer/Encoder
Superior print quality, higher reliability and durability, greater security your ID cards can have all these qualities when you produce them with the affordable and versatile HDP5000 Card Printer/Encoder.
High Definition Cards
- High Definition Printing™ gives you superior print quality, even on cards with embedded electronics, for a more impressive public image.
- Affordable pricing makes High Definition Printing available to card printer buyers everywhere.
- High reliability and durability lowers your total cost of ownership. Backed by a lifetime printhead warranty and two-year warranty on the entire printer.
- Versatile modular design changes with your needs. You can easily upgrade to dual-sided printing, single- or dual-sided lamination and card encoding technologies.
- Simple operation requires only minimal training. Cards, ribbons and overlaminates come in cartridges that load in a snap.
High Definition cards deliver the highest image quality and highest functionality. HDP Film fuses to the surface of technology cards. It conforms to ridges and indentations formed by embedded electronics, and provides an extra layer of card durability and security.Purchase Considerations
Facilities access. Network access. Information access. In high-security government and corporate situations, photo ID cards do more than match a name to a face. High Definition Cards
High Definition cards deliver the highest image quality layered on the highest functionality. HDP Film fuses to the surface of proximity and smart cards. It conforms to ridges and indentations formed by embedded electronics, and provides an extra layer of card durability and security. Time-Saving Dual-Sided Lamination
For the most durability and security, the HDP5000 can apply a holographic overlaminate to both sides of the card in one efficient pass. Network Connectivity
The HDP5000 can fit seamlessly into corporate IT infrastructures. Its onboard Ethernet port and print server provide the connectivity needed for networked operations. One-Wire Encoding
With the HDP5000, all card encoding data is communicated over a single USB connection, which greatly simplifies setting up the HDP5000 for smart card applications. Supported technologies include: HID® iCLASS®, MIFARE®/DESFire, Wiegand, proximity and magnetic stripe.
Part Number Aliases
This Fargo SKU 089660 is also known as 089660 and Far-089660.
Info for SKU 089660 last updated on 1/7/2022 12:35:48 PM