HID Edge Readers
HID Edge readers are single-door IP-based access control, stand-alone solutions that are very cost-effective. They are a true IP solution that works with open architecture and IP-centric environments. With remote management through a web browser, HID Edge readers have never been easy to use for access control. Integrating an iCLASS or MultiCLASS reader is very easy with Edge readers. Converting to a host is really quick and easy with the HID Edge readers. A single CAT-5 cable can run the door, separate power supplies and multi-door controllers aren't required anymore.
Get More Information
All Products are NEW, factory sealed and come with the FULL manufacturer's warranty (unless otherwise specified).
- Low cost.
- Compatible with iCLASS, MIFARE/DESFire and Prox.
- Built on the HID OPIN platform.
- Built-in Power-over-Ethernet.
- Easy remote configuration.
- Simple standalone unit that can also be used in a host environment.
- PoE (Power over Ethernet) eliminates the need for power supply.
- Easy to use interface.
- Integrated iCLASS reader.
- Embedded user interface, no external software requirement.
- 'Door Dashboard' accesses door commands, status, alarms, and recent events from all screens.
- Works with Card only, PIN only, and Card and PIN .
- Can manage up to 8 schedules and 3 intervals each day.
- 32-bit RISC CPU, 100 MHz processor .
The HID Kits include an Edge reader and a multiCLASS reader