Zebra Card P120i ID Card Printers
FULL COLOR DUAL-SIDED CARD PRINTING AT SINGLE-SIDED PRINTER PRICING
Now you can affordably take advantage of the space on the back of your cards. The Zebra® P120i is the most affordable dual-sided, full color card printer in an industry-leading compact design. Ideal for space-constrained environments, Zebras P120i brings you dual-sided printing at an unprecedented price.
Say goodbye to crowded card designs and ?hello? to the back of your card! Zebra?s P120i is so affordable and easy-to-use that many customers can now choose double-sided printing. Whether you need to identify people, control facility access or promote membership benefits, the P120i makes dual-sided printing more affordable than ever before.
Zebra P120i Benefits:
Modern design, high-tech materials and new electronics make the P120i the most affordable dual-sided card Printer from an Authorized Zebra Dealer.
Compact and lightweight for use anywhere; Print dual-sided or single-sided, full-color or monochrome; Automatic card feeder or CardSense single-card feed; Optional magnetic stripe encoding.
Easy to Use
Load-N-Go ribbon cartridge with integrated card cleaning roller; i Series automatic ribbon detection and printer configuration; Backlit LCD message display; Translucent card input cover; Tool-less printhead replacement.
Zebra P120i is ideal for:
- Access Control
- Gift Cards
- Loyalty Cards
- Membership Cards
- Staff Identification
- Student Identification
Zebra P120i Key Features:
- Integrated card feeder and flipper
- Load-N-Go drop in ribbon cartridge
- 16-digit LCD display
- Zebra printer drivers for Windows 2000 and XP
- One year printer warranty
- One year (unlimited passes) printhead warranty
Zebra P120i Quick Specs Overview:
- Print Speed - 35 sec/card (YMCKOK), 30 sec/card (YMCKO)
- Print Capability - Single-Sided, Dual-Sided
- Printing - Color and Monochrome
- Options - CardSenseTM single card-feed mode, mag stripe encoder, starter kit
- Communications - USB 1.1 (cable included)
All Products are NEW, factory sealed and come with the FULL manufacturer's warranty (unless otherwise specified).
|As an Authorized Zebra Card Reseller, we only advertise MSRP (List Price) on Zebra Card P120i ID Card Printers as part of their MAP (Minimum Advertised Price) policy. To get the actual price of an item, please call one of our product specialists at (714)922-1140.|| |
- Integrated feeder-and-flipper
- Load-N-Go™ drop-in ribbon cartridge
- 16-character LCD display
- Windows® drivers: 2000, XP, Server 2003; Vista compatible
- 100-card covered holder
- Two year printer warranty
- Two year (unlimited passes) original printhead warranty
- Color dye sublimation or monochrome thermal transfer printing
- 40 seconds per card full-color dual-sided (YMCKOK)*
- 30 seconds per card full-color single-sided (YMCKO)**
- 300 dpi (11.8 dots/mm) print resolution
** Based on average print coverage per card, under certain conditions.
- USB 1.1 (USB 2.0 compatible) cable included
- Optional built-in 10/100 Ethernet
Current Promotions for Zebra Card P120i ID Card Printers
|ZEB_GoZebra2013_TRADEIN||Zebra GoZebra 2013 Printer Trade-In Program|
Get Up To $500 Back per Printer
Zebra's GoZebra 2013 Trade-In Program applies to new purchases of qualifying Zebra printers (170Xi4?, 220Xi4?, 110PAX4?, 170PAX4?, R110PAX4?, ZE500?, 110Xi4?, 140Xi4?, R110Xi4?, 105SLPlus?, RZ400?, RZ600?, ZM400?, ZM600?, QL 420 Plus?, QLn220?, QLn320?, RW 420?, RW 420? Print Station, iMZ220?, iMZ320?, P4T?, RP4T?, S4M?, ZT220?, andZT230?)
Any Zebra or competitive card printer is eligible for the GO Zebra Card Trade-in Program. All trade-in printers must power up and include the printhead.
For more information, please call us at (714)922-1140 or click the Program Details link below.
GO Zebra 2013 Trade In Program Details (including Rebate Amounts and Qualifying Printers)
Products Related to Zebra Card P120i ID Card Printers
Information contained on this website is deemed reliable but is NOT guaranteed. As such, we neither warrant the accuracy nor accept any liability or responsibility for inaccurate information other than to correct the error(s) in the future. Additionally, all product pictures are for representative purposes only; the actual product shipped may vary.
We are located in Orange, California (Southern California) and strategically located to serve Los Angeles, Orange, Riverside and San Diego Counties.
This page last updated on 5/21/2013 4:46:42 PM