Evolis Securion ID Card Printer
| || |
As an authorized Evolis Reseller, we can only advertise List Price as part of their MAP (Minimum Advertise Price) policy. To receive the guaranteed lowest price on Evolis Securion Card Printers click here.
A protection film is applied over the surface with hot roller technology, after the graphical and electrical personalization process. The film is either a continuous layer of varnish or a patch. Editing and encoding a secure badge is just a matter of a single pass.
- Single and dual-sided printing and lamination
- Color and monochrome capabilities
- Lamination and printing speed :
- between 85 and 105 Cards /h (YMCK-K + patch 1.0 mil single-sided)
- between 85 and 120 Cards /h (YMCK + patch 1.0 mil single-sided)
- Encoding options: magnetic stripes, contact and contactless SMART cards.
- Windows® Vista, XP and 2003 Server compatible
- 2-Year warranty
Securion personalizes and durably protects secured badges for every security application :
From simple ID cards to fraud-proof security:
- Governmental applications : Identity cards, Driving licenses, Welfare and health cards
- Security and identification applications at companies, harbors and airports, schools and universities
- And for all applications that require fraud-proof identification and high resilience
Secure badges and restrictions of use
- Encoding options for magnetic stripes, smart cards and contactless cards (all options can be combined in a same printer).
- A centralized locking system to prevent theft of films, patches, rejected badges or blank cards.
- Securion can be password protected, if this option is enabled in the software. Only authorized staff can then use the printer.
- The frame and the stand are of metal to increase the lifespan of the printer and to fight any intrusion attempt.
- A 2-year warranty (printer and lamination station), limited to 100,000 inserted cards for the print head and the heating roller.
User-friendly and flexible
- A 2-line LCD screen displays the status of the printer and of the lamination station. The menu offers direct access to a range of settings and data related to the operation and maintenance of the printer.
- A two-color LED provides instant notification on the printer status: green indicates normal operation, red indicates an alert or error.
- Standard USB and Ethernet ports.
- Securion includes equipment and feature in its standard version that are offered as options by the competition (Ethernet port, lock, eject tray, 100-card feeder and tray, 2-line LCD screen).
- Securion can apply 1.0 mil lamination patches on standard PVC (single-sided lamination) cards, which cuts the cost per card by approximately 10%.